Corporate and Commercial Law
Bergen County Corporate and Commercial Attorneys | Trusted Business Contracts and Business Formation Attorneys in Hackensack, New Jersey
Goldman, Davis & Gutfleish, P.C. provides commercial legal services in the nature of “in house” counsel to many New Jersey and New York businesses that do not employ legal counsel on staff. Our lawyers answer your questions and handle your corporate law issues promptly, diligently and effectively.
We recognize that business issues require immediate attention. Our approach of providing comprehensive service in a small law firm context affords you the individualized, personalized legal service that is otherwise only obtainable from an in-house attorney.
Our Bergen County corporate and commercial lawyer Steven L. Davis, perform the following legal services:
- Business formation and dissolution, including representing shareholders and partnerships
- Business contracts
- Commercial real estate transactions and litigation
- Employment law and employment disputes
- Governmental compliance, including environmental law
- Business litigation
- Banking and lending
- Business foreclosures
- Professional malpractice defense
- Franchise law and distributorship law
- Business taxation
Our firm takes a special interest in providing thorough and cost-effective legal services to small businesses in and around Bergen County.
As experienced business organization lawyers, we prepare and file all necessary documents needed when starting a business as well as modifying or dissolving business entities, including:
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- General partnerships
- Limited partnerships
- Joint venture or other business structure
Our firm provides essential advice regarding which business entity is most appropriate for your particular venture to ensure that it provides maximum tax and financial advantages. We work closely with other professionals in planning and establishing your business entity, always making sure your business complies with the framework of corporate law standards.
Business Contract Drafting
We bring the perspective of experienced litigators to the drafting of contracts and agreements. Our work aims to prevent litigation by filling in key gaps that are found in many agreements drafted by “specialists” who have never litigated a contract. We handle an array of complex contracts, including:
- Employment and business contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Trade secret agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Merger and acquisition agreements
- Purchase order terms and conditions of sale
- Sale and leaseback agreements
- Business dissolution agreements
- Consulting agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Proxy agreements
- Voting trusts agreements
- Lease agreements
Our lawyers can provide your business with guidance, representation, and advice for regulatory compliance with any local, federal, or state agency involved in your daily business operations, including:
- DEP (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- DCR (New Jersey Division on Civil Rights)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
- BME (Board of Medical Examiners)
- OAE (Office of Attorney Ethics) and many more
Our attorneys understand the importance of interacting with governmental agencies in a manner that recognizes their legitimate concerns, while also protecting our clients’ economic and business interests.
The key is to resolve matters without incurring the expense, delay, and frustration of lengthy litigation with a governmental agency. We can guide you through the often confusing procedures and requirements imposed by these agencies. If you have been cited for a violation, we can represent your interests diligently and effectively.
Contact Goldman, Davis & Gutfleish, P.C.
To gain our firm’s assistance in any corporate or commercial law matter, contact us to schedule a consultation.