Hackensack Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced Plaintiffs’ Wrongful Death Attorneys in Bergen County, New Jersey
At Goldman, Davis & Gutfleish, P.C., we represent plaintiffs in personal injury cases and wrongful death litigation. If you are facing serious injury caused by the negligence of another person, or if you have lost a loved one in an untimely accident, our Hackensack personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively represent your interests and resolve your legal problem. Contact our Hackensack personal injury attorneys to discuss your case and your legal options.
Significant Success in a Range of Injury Cases
Our team of personal injury attorneys, led by Evan L. Goldman, a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, has had success in large-scale personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
- Products liability: Including injuries or illness due to defective or dangerous products or machinery
- Construction and workplace accidents: Including occupational injuries and illnesses resulting from crane and lift truck accidents, scaffolding and ladder falls, power tool and electrical current injuries, falling objects and other unsafe or hazardous environmental conditions
- Wrongful death claims : Including loss of life as a result of the careless, reckless, negligent or intentional acts of another person or corporation
- Professional malpractice : Including negligence claims against lawyers, doctors, dentists, engineers, architects and other professionals
- Premises liability
- Car accidents
- Mold infestation : Including claims for health conditions and property damage
We also have extensive experience in insurance coverage litigation including bad faith insurance litigation , which is related to personal injury litigation. We work with insurance policyholders who are experiencing difficulty getting fair insurance settlements.
Contact Us for Aggressive and Experienced Help
We are selective in choosing personal injury cases, preferring to use our considerable resources and experience to pursue challenging litigation where damages are substantial. Whether you need plaintiff or defense representation, we have the qualified experience to assist you. Please contact our New Jersey personal injury lawyers to schedule a consultation.